Sunday, July 31, 2011

Series Recap. White Sox lose 2/3 against Red Sox

This was not a great series for the White Sox. They got a good win in the first game thanks to AJ Pierzynski's homerun. The second game was so terrible that I don't even want to talk about it and the third game was okay, but they could have done much better.

Overall, I did not like what the White Sox did this series. I realize that it's only August 1st and that there is still a lot of time left. I just don't think the Sox have the will to win this division. They have the talent, but watching Rios play center I just don't see the desire to win.

The only guy I see with an actual desire to win games is Paul Konerko. He is busting his ass everyday to make this team a better team. He is taking pitches and getting hurt, yet still going to first base. That's why he is the captain of the team. Quentin has been stepping up lately, too. He hasn't been doing it to the same extent as Konerko has though. I want to see heart and desire and I want to see that they actually want to win. I haven't seen that lately. They all need a reality check so they get their butts in gear and start winning baseball games again.

No comments:

Post a Comment