Saturday, July 30, 2011

Game Recap. White Sox lose 10-2

This is probably going to be the worst thing I ever write. I don't really care. I need to rant about how Alex Rios doesn't try and how Ozzie basically gave up on this game. Don't try to tell me that it's just one game or that the Sox will be fine. I don't think so. This game was just an example of what is probably to come. Sure, the Sox were the best team after the All-Star break before the game today, but when I watch games like this I want to puke.

That Rios play was just terrible. Sure, he hasn't been hustling in the outfield and acts like he doesn't give a shit that the Sox are actually contending and need him to hit but this took it to a new level. Not even in little league do people score from first on a single to center field. That is just ridiculous.

Adam Dunn was batting .168 going into this game. That is TERRIBLE. I can't even explain how bad of an average that is. I want to whack something with a baseball bat every time I see his average.

Then, today in the 9th inning. That was basically the worst managed inning of all-time. First, Ozzie decides to keep Bruney in even though he is usually a one inning pitcher. He gives up a two run shot, Ozzie keeps him in, he gives up another homerun, Ozzie keeps him in, he gives up more runs, Ozzie keeps him in. Finally, Bruney was replaced by Thornton and he got out of the inning. Instead of being down 3 runs with a slight chance of winning, the Sox were down 8 runs without almost zero chance. Then, Ozzie just gave up. He pinch hit De Aza for Konerko for no reason and then pinch hit Lillibridge for Quentin for no reason. Lillibridge did get a hit, but either way. Why are you pinch hitting for the two players that have actually hit lately.

Sorry for anyone that read that and was hoping I would actually talk about the good things like my two favorite players Paul Konerko and Gordon Beckham getting homeruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment